iklan3

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Film Kingdom of Heaven: Crusade War between Christians and Muslims

Well, these are the video clips from Kingdom of Heaven Movie. The war between Christians and Muslims.

Battle of Hattin which ended the Kingdom of Jerusalem. The greatest loss of the crusaders. Saladin victor of this battle was now able to capture the city of Jerusalem.



KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

Saladin: Will you yield the city?

Balian of Ibelin: Before I lose it, I will burn it to the ground. Your holy places, ours. Every last thing in Jerusalem that drives men mad.



Saladin: I wonder if it would not be better if you did. You will destroy it?

Balian of Ibelin: Every stone. And every Christian knight you kill will take 10 Saracens with him. You will destroy your army here and never raise another. I swear to God that to take this city will be the end of you.

[thinks]

Saladin: Your city is full of women and children. If my army will die, so will your city.

Balian of Ibelin: You offer terms. I ask none.

Saladin: I will give every soul safe conduct to Christian lands. Every soul --the women, the children, the old, and all your knights and soldiers, and your queen. Your king, such as he is, I leave to you, and what God will make of him. No one will be harmed. I swear to God.

Balian of Ibelin: The Christians butchered every Muslim within the walls when they took this city.

Saladin: I AM NOT THOSE MEN. I AM SALAHUDDIN. SALAHUDDIN.

[thinks]

Balian of Ibelin: Then under these terms, I surrender Jerusalem.

Saladin: As-Salāmu `Alaykum.

Balian of Ibelin: And peace be with you.

[walks away]

Balian of Ibelin: What is Jerusalem worth?

Saladin: Nothing.

[walks away]

Saladin: Everything!

[smile to each other]

READ MORE:

Kingdom of Heaven http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Heaven_(film)
Balian of Ibelin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balian_of_Ibelin
Saladin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin
Third Crusade http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Crusade

BUY THIS MOVIE ON YOUR NEAREST DVD STORES.

1 comment:

  1. retake holy land for the pope, deus vult

    ReplyDelete